Are you ready to own the fact that you own a business?
We work with small businesses that are committed to the quest for clarity, information, efficiency and focus. Specializing in self-start, closely held and family-owned businesses, we provide on-site and cloud-based services including bookkeeping, controllership, operations and strategic planning on a part-time, interim and project basis.
We believe that the health of your business rests on having a strong financial and operational foundation. Don’t sell your business short by hiring an inexperienced staff just because you need to fill a part time role. At Resolve Works we provide the insight and expertise that comes from an experienced full-time accounting and operations team, but on a part-time basis.
Our background in accounting, operations and strategic planning makes us uniquely suited to help your business achieve stability and be poised for growth. We easily tackle practical matters such as data entry, payroll, reconciliations, and financial reporting, but are passionate about building scalable and efficient small business operations. We know how to roll with the punches, ebb with the flow, and harness the momentum in a positive direction.
If you are overwhelmed with or completely ignoring the "business" side of your business, Resolve Works can help you rein in the chaos.
- We take the initiative to solve problems. We are not afraid to ask questions. Unresolved issues can be the death of a small business, simply because someone is too afraid to speak up or take action. When we see something that needs to be addressed, we bring it to the table.
- We are able to laugh. Sometimes running a small business can be like a comedy of errors, and laughter is the best medicine. We don't take ourselves too seriously. Seriously.
- We are excited about systemization, process, and organizational improvement. We love the energy and excitement of small business and want to help you harness your momentum. Implementing systematic and repeatable processes can help you stabilize your business, improve efficiency and mitigate the unknown. We are the organizational yin to your visionary yang, resulting in a dynamic duo where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We understand and connect with issues facing small business owners. We come from startups, and we know startups. We have been through the paces. We have been in the trenches on small business accounting teams and held executive positions on startup leadership teams. While we are accountants at heart, we look beyond the books to identify opportunities for the business as a whole.
- We embrace opportunities to teach and learn. Nobody knows everything. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our knowledge and mastery of our craft. By extension, we want to empower your organization by transferring our knowledge to you.
Professional Memberships and Organizations